TAOASIS Baldini Organic Buddha Scent Air Spray
Full-bodied & warm
(€ 199,80 / l, Price shown includes 23% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For scenting interior spaces
- 100% natural
- Benzoin, sandalwood & tonka aromas
Item no.: XBV-TAO-1093096, Content: 50 ml, EAN: 4025121093096
The Buddha Scent room spray creates an ambience that matches its name. It contains natural and pure oils derived from benzoin, sandalwood, and tonka, which create a balanced and calm atmosphere. The convenient spray format allows the scent to quickly and pleasantly spread through the air.
Directions for use:
- 1-2 pumps are sufficient for a pleasant scent to develop in the room.
Note: Protect from direct sunlight.
|Consistency / Dosage Form:||Spray|
|Product Type:||Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
|Fragrances:||Woody, Sweet, Spicy|
|Certficates:||NaTrue, UK Vegan Society, Demeter, BDIH - Cosmos Organic|
- Alcohol Denat
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/...
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects